Become a Member of the NHA Family
When Scott and Oscar first came to NHA they arrived seperately, but it didn’t take long for them to develop a special bond, comforting each other during their time of transition here at the shelter. We do everything we can to ensure companions, like Scout and Oscar, are adopted together into a forever home becuase we recognize that these bonds, whether they are between littermates or friends, are powerful. They give us strength and make us family.
Here at NHA, we consider all of our staff, volunteers and supporters to be members of the NHA family. NHA Members receive our bi-annual newsletter, invitations to special events and programs, and benefits and discounts from our Business Partners throughout the community. But most importantly, our members know that together we are all doing our part to help over 4,000 homeless, wonderful animals get a second chance at a happy future.
For animals like Scout and Oscar, who need a little more time with us to find just the right home, your membership support makes all the difference.
Become a Member today!
Membership Benefits include:
- Nashville Humane Association – bi-annual Paw Prints Newsletter
- Invitations and early notification of special events
- NHA Annual Membership Card entitling carrier to receive special discounts from the following Business Partners:
- First South Financial Credit Union: Waives the Membership Fee for NHA Members when signing up for a new Credit Union Account, and they donate $50 to NHA for each new account!
- Tobacco Road Coffee & Smoke Shop: NHA Members receive 10% of Merchandise, Cigars and Pipe Tobacco (offer excludes beer/alcohol products)
- Pangaea Nashville: Located in Hillsboro Village, Pangaea offers NHA Member a 10% discount on all gift, jewelry and clothing items.
- Radiant Aesthetics: Located in Women’s Medical Associates of Nashville offer NHA Members 10% off their services (laser hair removal as well as scar remodeling and treatment for facial veins, rosacea, stretch marks, and age spots.)
- Sophie Mason, Exit Realty East Nashville – “Using me as your Realtor helps Nashville’s homeless pets. A portion of every closing is donated toward NHA’s continued efforts to love, feed, treat, house and protect the homeless animals in our city”
Nashville Humane Association is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit corporation. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
The terms Member and Membership are interchangeable with the term Donor and do not imply, directly or indirectly, any voting or agent rights.