Join Knoxville Habitat for Humanity at the Dayton’s Pest Control Sporting Clay Tournament on Friday, March 9 at the Chilhowee Sportsman’s Club in Maryville, TN.
40 teams will fill two flights for this all day event. Participants will shoot 100 rounds at 10 shooting stations with varying target presentations. Each flight includes a beginner and an experienced course. Join us and enjoy great networking, reward your employees, thank clients and spend a day in the foothills of the Smokies, all while building strength, stability and self-reliance for deserving families in Knox County!
- Registration is $500.00 for a team of 4, one golf cart, and catered lunch
- All shooters must be at least 18 years old
- Check in opens 1 hour before your flight begins
- Lunch will be served from 11:30am until 2:30pm
- Sporting clay tournament safety rules and guidelines
- Interested in being a sponsor? Sponsorship Opportunities are available for 2018.
- First Flight begins at 9:30am, registration opens at 8:30am
- 5 stand warm up begins at 9:00
- Second Flight begins at 1:30pm, registration opens at 12:30pm
- There is a mandatory safety meeting before each flight
- Shooter should bring their own gun and ammo (limited amount of ammo will be available for purchase at the Chilhowee Sportsman’s Club)
- Only lead shot of 7 1/2, 8, or 9, is permitted for use on the range
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!
Shooting Station Sponsor: